Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Storm Will Pass

As the storm passes by ...
When the world seems more than you can bear,  
And it seems that no one seems to care,  
When everything you do seems wrong,  
And the stormy weather lasts too long.  

Remember that you have a friend,  
I'll hear the SOS you send,  
Just open up and let me know,  
What I can do to ease your woe.  

For tho I might have problems too,  
You know I'll always stand by you,  
As you have stood by me, my friend,  
We'll help each other to the end.  

When friends like us refuse to part,  
But help each other from the heart,  
If just by knowing someone's there,  
Our life is easier to bear.  

So reach-out if the clouds turn black,  
I'll catch the wind and turn them back,  
Just watch the sky for our rainbow,  
The storm will end real soon, I know.

Poem by: Ann Wittig


Posted because and for our PapAmore'
http://papamore.blogspot.com


No comments: