Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stop Hurting Papa's Little Girl!


Papa, I can't help but feel that people are taking advantage of the fact that our protector, you, is gone.

Our hearts ache for you, my girls (and myself) need you here, so very much.  

And the "self-victimized" (soon to be ex-family) ones continue to torment us...and it's Grandparents Day this Friday at Anna's school and you won't be here...and you know who decided to attend this year smugly will be...and, now God is taking our beloved Grandma Great as well, it's too much, Papa...

What is with the world today?

When did it become okay to not care?  
When did parents stop teaching their children compassion?  
Why isn't my child receiving the support and tender care that her broken little heart so desperately needs?
Is it okay now to not be nice?
Are people really this self-saturated, cruel and/or apathetic to not factor in and/or give any weight or sensitivity to the past year of literal living hell that my eldest daughter has been forced to endure?
I feel like I recently woke up only to live in a nightmare...and I am devastated and horrified by what I see. 

Maybe I've been so damn busy trying to teach my own children compassion, empathy and understanding that I have completely ignored the vile and cruel behavior of some neighbor friends, teachers and even some relatives towards my little girl.
I am sickened by what I see.  
Right now I'd truly like to scream at the entire universe to "stop hurting my little girls!" Of course, then...someone would have the video camera out to catch me in a weak moment and use it against me...thus is the life I ignorantly one day chose.
I'm so sorry, sweet ones...I'm so sorry that I didn't protect you enough sooner, Mama will take care of you and we will be okay, I promise.
He holds us in the palm of His hand...never forget...xoxoxo

2 comments:

ME said...

Cast your cares on the Lord, he cares for you Sara, and YOUR daughters, actually, they are HIS daughters that He trusted you to care for. YOu are doing a remarkable job!!! It doesn't matter who comes against you, YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IS FOR YOU & YOURS, who dare be against you?? I know how you feel, please don't think I haven't been there. My ex left me 9 months preg. and for a younger lady. I swore no man will ever to that to US again~ and they haven;t. You Sara, have the strength, grace, stamina and Power to succeed, and you will. Wrap those babies in your arms every night & count your blessings. Those that oppose you now, won't forever. You are BLESSED!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara...I am so sorry to hear about all the things that you and your beautiul little girls are going through. This is a cruel world that we live in and it scares me to have to send my daughter out into it someday. I was raised to be kind to everyone and try my hardest to instill that into my daughter. Unfortunately, there are too many parents out there that do not either care or have the time. I pray for you often that your life will someday have some sense of relief. Take care, Anna