Sunday, November 7, 2010

Papa, Mimi and Great

I so adore the proud of smile on Papa here as he held and helped my Maggie bend down to give her much loved and missed Great a kiss ...

And never in a billion eons could I have realized that soon, within less than four months apart time span ... we'd be losing both Papa and Great to Heaven.

If it were possible to propel oneself into the moment and place of a photo ... I'd be in this one
It's been said so often, but because it's so worth repeating, I'll say it here again ... cherish the ones you love while they're still here with you to cherish ...

Only one of the three in this photo are still here today ... oh my little Maggie ... you were so loved by your Papa and Great ... and you are so loved by us still here today.

Forever and always, plus a year, times a google, more ... xoxoxo


For PapAmore', Arend 'Odee' Lenderink
http://papamore.blogspot.com

No comments: