Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Papa's Day

I'm sorry for swearing, Papa...but, this is the shittiest day ever...and I'm really pissed off about you not being here on "Happy Papa's Day" and yes, you can tell God that I think that as well...

But, then...it's really not, a bad day...

Crap!

Annoying that you taught me to think this way too!

I just wanted to have ONE day to be legitimately annoyed and upset...but...then I had to hear you in my mind of course, and no longer am I "feeling sorry for" myself. ;)

sooo..........

Thank You, Papa...for being a Father.

Thank You my Papa, for your Fatherly example to so many.

Even now, amidst your earthly lacking presence...your very being...it comforts, inspires and guides us all...

Lucky to HAVE you...always...are we...

I Love You...

Happy Papa's Day...xoxoxo


For PapAmore', Arend 'Odee' Lenderink

2 comments:

Chris Crandle said...

Sara,

Days like today can be so amazing for some....and such a huge reminder to others of that which we lack, are missing, or those whom we have lost.

I'm sorry it has been a shitty day for you....truly, truly sorry. I thought of you several times this afternoon, and I'm sending you a HUGE HUG.

xoxoxo

Chris

Jen O said...

Sara,
I am thinking of you today on this first Fathers Day without your papa. I am continuing to pray for you and your girls during this very hard time. I will never forget his beautiful smile! Hugs to you. Love, Jen Overzet