Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Last Monday Memory

Remember Monday?

from
Child #8


to
PapAmore'


date
Wed, Jan 7, 2009
at 6:47 PM


subject
Remember Monday?



Do you remember Monday?

Monday you drove yourself to go get platelets, Monday you sounded more like you, Monday you walked ahead of me out the door of the hospital, Monday you drove me to my car...do you remember Monday?

Today is Wednesday and although we love you just the same if not more today, you are not the same as you were on Monday.

Low Dose Chemo is getting more Mondays...no, it is not a cure, yes it is more Mondays.

More time for you and Mom could happen, but only on Mondays.

We can't have you forever, God needs you more, I know that, I won't fight that, but please, please don't walk away from the Mondays you still have here.

No comments: