Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Looking at Life through Papa's Girls Eyes


09.15.2009

Anna Grace Elizabeth turns 8 years old today...every moment with her is a precious gift, what a wonderful journey it's been.

Her Papa knew her little soul so well...firmly encouraging myself to "never break her spirit" and to always "look at life through her eyes".

Immeasurable beauty this angel has brought to my life. I am so blessed by my darling, Anna Love.

'Keep looking Up, my baby. With God as our Guide, we're bound to see many more brighter days ahead.

Happy Birthday, "Pizon"

I will Always Love You. Always.'


Anna at first woke up this morning so sad, saying... "I don't want to have a birthday without my Papa. He sang Happy Birthday the loudest, gave the biggest hugs and always made me feel the most comfortable." Then she smiled and said... "but, I'll always be Papa's girl, nothing will ever change that." ; )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her "hole in the heart" still isn't going away, Papa ... WHY AREN'T YOU HERE??!!!