Sunday, September 27, 2009

What You Would Want Me To Do


To stop looking at what I've lost and start seeing what I've found.

To live each today to claim Life Eternal.

To start each day with His Word.

To stop "saving the world" and first save me.

To love without measure within the wisdom of boundaries.

To just be, All for Him.

To let go of the whys, to embrace HIS I Am.

To take the very best care of your girls.

To delight in all their ways.

To grant them the freedom to grow.

To provide the security and structure they need.

To never break their spirits.

To surround them with unconditional love.

To make sure they'll be with you Above.

To forgive quickly and completely.

To stop beating myself up.

To learn from my mistakes.

To see in me what you do, as He does.

To not make you holy.

To stop grieving.

To allow myself to feel.

To never forget how to play.

To not always question.

To occasionally still be "a pistol" every once in a while.

To not just be myself, but rather be, a better me.

To know when to say when.

To be courageous, to believe.

To share the keys to my self and welcome (the right) others in.

To make memories that last.

To smile when I remember.

To never be afraid to show my tears.

To stop crying for you.

To be happy.

To be healthy.

To be loved.

To be wise.

To know when to pause and when to plow through.

To always give UP.

To think first, act second.

To keep active.

To follow through.

To not just say, but do.

To learn.

To grow.

To inspire.

To have fun.

To sing and to dance, with gusto and meaning.

To be embarrassing at times.

To be silly.

To be discerning.

To be grateful.

To appreciate my blessings.

To stand up to abuse.

To believe I deserve better.

To get rid of the junk.

To move on in an upward motion.

To embrace the real treasures.

To marvel.

To keep living.

To read the Word, then live It.

To pray with perseverance.

To live a life of Faith.

To put my all, into The Almighty.

To be HIS.

To raise HIS, as HIS, for HIM.

To All be there, soon, with you, in Heaven.

To tell many, utmost and continuously of the One and the Only, the Forever Why behind each one of our present earthly days.


Arend 'Odee' Lenderink
http://papamore.blogspot.com

For PapAmore', Arend 'Odee' Lenderink

No comments: