Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's not for naught, thanks for the lesson, Papa

Hey Papa,

I was thinking ...

My life has been and continues to be blessed by the presence and impact from and of parents dedicated towards being like Jesus' hands on earth ...

Because of You

I think this has been both a blessing and a curse.

The good part of me seeing the blessing, while my fallen side sometimes feeling burdened by this "curse" of knowledge that has shown me the real reason behind and for our presence on this earth.

I know that this here and now isn't what it's all about ... that our present is temporary and we are but just passing through. And your presence, in my life confirmed my conviction in that "even if" our entire reason behind everything that we (at least know we should) do would somehow be (it's not ;-) for naught ... it would still be worth it to live for Him.

I miss you ...

Thanks for tearing up while watching Shadowlands ... you've taught me so much about living ... xoxo


For PapAmore', Arend 'Odee' Lenderink
http://papamoreblogspot.com

No comments: