Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Elzo "Al" Gerlofs, May You Eternally Rest in Peace

...photo above is of Mark Gerlofs...

My brother-in-law's Dad died today...he had cancer...he passed away in his sleep at the hospital. 

All of Al Gerlofs loved ones are assured of his presence in glory, he gets to be by my Dad now too...I wish there would have been a way for him to take a note to him for me.  I don't understand why God didn't give Al that miracle "leftover" from my Dad, the one we never got to see nor use.

Losing both Fathers, both Papas in less than two months...that's unbearable.  Where is their haven?  Where is their shelter from the storm?  Why isn't God saving us?  Why did he take Papa Al now too?

Please remember the Gerlofs family in your most fervent thoughts and prayers...

No comments: