Tuesday, April 14, 2009

maybe life hasn't been incredibly lucky for me


You know, considering all the crap of late in my own life, I was thinking...perhaps some people, with seemingly some semi-good reasons, might think that maybe life hasn't been incredibly lucky for me.

But...the more I learn about others, the many different souls on our planet, who they are, what they know, who they have and have had in their lives...the more I know about me, who I am, what I've had, who I know, who I knew, who is in my life, what my life really looks like....I don't think, no...I know, without a doubt...I'm not "unlucky" at all.

I am the lucky one...and not just in comparison to the ones with tragic stories of their own...I realize, more so everyday...that it is I, me, myself...I am the one who is so incredibly lucky...beyond words blessed and infinitely fortunate...

Because...for just one, yet very important of a one reason...I know that nearly every person on the universe will never have an earthly Father love them like Papa loved me...not every child is blessed enough to actually have had a taste of what our Heavenly Father's love is like in flesh and blood form...but, I did...because of him, I do know...and I am lucky...I am so lucky...I am so blessed....

For PapAmore', Arend 'Odee' Lenderink

3 comments:

Unknown said...

But, I do miss him, all of the time I miss him...and I do get mad at God sometimes still...because I just want to know...how much longer will it hurt to breathe?

Heather Gemmen Wilson said...

I guess that's what faith is, knowing the truth even when you're feeling the pain so acutely. Love you, Sara.

quinncornwall said...

Sara hon..I really do understand the pain you're going through.I miss my Minnie every day,every hour.If it hadn't been for Annie,the psychic,I probably would have killed myself.Sometimes the pain seems too much to bear,but when it does,know that your wonderful dad is standing right next to you,holding you up and giving you a kiss.Just because you can't now see him,he is there,and always will be.He still loves you very much,and always will.Like your love for your dad,your children love you.We all love you Sara..very,very,much !!Don't worry about getting mad at GOD,He understands and loves you very,very much,more so than your wonderful dad even..if that's possible.Slowly you'll be able to breath without so much pain,but no matter how hard we try,we will always hurt,but we will become stronger.Think of all the wonderful years GOD gave you to be with your dad,GOD'S Gift to You.Know your dad only went home but still visits and when it's your time to go home he'll throw you a big party :)I love you hon and hope the pain eases soon."BIG HUGS..ALWAYS"..love,john