Friday, February 13, 2009

PapAmore' - Loved Me



I had given my Dad 2 of JJ Heller's CD's (Love Me included on one of them) while he was in the hospital, the first time, under induction...and I myself listened to them (I had also purchased copies for myself ;) as well over and over again, I so related to the words of her songs, yet was then yet unable to share with others that I did.

So...this is my Father...he calls, not crying, but classic PapAmore' choked up, and says..."Can you believe it?  How could another ones songs and words that you never met nor know, be so about you?"

We miss him...

For PapAmore', Arend 'Odee' Lenderink

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sara...That is such a beautiful song and although I'm a man I'll admit to you my cherished friend..It brought tears to my eyes.I thought of your dad and my Minnie.I can tell you cause you'll understand..The pain is still there and just as intense..My only consolation is that's she's Home..as is your Dad.May GOD bless Them and Us. LOVE...john ps..I added the song to my "Myspace" playlist

Unknown said...

I love you, John Quinn ... so many times when I questioned whether or not I was being heard by any at all ... you and you alone would answer, that yes, I was ... not only heard but also deeply cared for ... I so cherish you ... xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

We are all brothers and sisters in love. And often we share a love for the truely good things in life.