Friday, January 9, 2009

Peace

I'd like to personally thank each and everyone of you who have faithfully prayed for my parents, shared valuable resources with us and encouraged the mission to seek out any additional options available for Papamore to go on.

God specifically put this mission upon my sister, Jackie and my hearts.  Does this mean we love and care for Papamore more than others?  No, of course not, this was just our part of the journey.

We all have different gifts, talents and God-appointed times to act.  Being able to now step back and look much more rationally at this week's occasional conflict within this family I so desperately love allows me to presently see that much more clearly.

And now, I can rest and have peace.  Because now I no longer feel the need to fight for the attention my Father deserves, he now has that.  I am now able to let him go with much more peace if I have to, but don't get me wrong...I STILL BELIEVE.

Papamore is now being treated like the hero he truly is, which is what we all wanted for him to begin with.  No one ever loved him less at anytime.  And now we all join forces in prayerful trust along with the wisdom of additional knowledge to walk as one along this next new path of Papamore's journey.  Praising God alone as we now take these unexpected steps of Hope.

God is Great...even ever more so am I humbled and in awe of His Miraculous Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO ONE NO MATTER WHAT SHOULD EVER TAKE YOUR HOPE AWAY!

To all those in the medical field - STOP playing God ... you have no right to decide when a healthy man should stop fighting and just give up.

You should be haunted by this ... YOU took all of our hope away ... YOU barely had the time to make a quick return phone call amidst the very moments my Father was gasping and fighting for his last breathes ...

You're no doctor ... doctors help people live, they don't spend all their time trying to prove their own point that someone is most likely going to die.

I hope God spares me from ever having to see you again in real life.