Sunday, January 18, 2009

Heartwarming PapAmore Post Comment, Thank-You Anna


Sara, I don't know you but I feel as though I knew your "Papamore". First I would like to say that I am deeply sorry for your loss of what appeared to be an awesome man who you loved with your whole being and second I wanted to leave you a message so long ago, but thought you may think it's a bit weird how I stumbled upon your life. I was following another carepage months ago, and being that I am from Grand Haven, I typed "Grand Haven" in the search to make sure that there was no one in my home town that needed support. And that is when I found your daddy. I followed his journey with every update. I prayed to God for this man and his family...people that I didn't even know but came to know through his carepages, that were wonderfully written by your mother. I looked forward to updates with the hopes that this terrible monster would leave him be. Then, the update came that he was not doing well, I felt terribly. I felt as though I was losing someone that I cared about. I cried tears for the loss of this wonderful man. So anyway, I don't know where I am going with this but I wanted to tell you how awfully sorry I am for your loss. And I also wanted to let you know that not only has he touched the life of people who were close to him, but he has touched the life of complete strangers as well. I continue to read your blog and feel so bad for the pain that you endear daily. My daddy is 66 years old and I dread the day that I must lose him. Please know that I think and pray for you often. Take care and please continue to write on this amazing page dedicated to a wonderful man, that I never knew. Anna

January 17, 2009 1:44 PM

1 comment:

Delilah said...

Anna, thank you for putting into wonderful words how so many of us out here feel who never met Odee but followed his updates.

He somehow invaded the hearts of many and left his mark on hundreds who have been gifted by his mere presence through the internet.

He will continue the blessings on us all from above. We will never forget him and the impact he has made on our lives.