Friday, January 2, 2009

What the Fun?! And more "Papa-isms"


What the fun?!

What the fun?

You turkey

For crying out loud

Think straight, there's nothing pretty about the mob

Don't make me come over there

What am I going to do with you?  (insert laugh)

Makes no sense

Yeah, I'll show you crazy

Don't test me

Such an idiot

You don't say

Is that right

Does a bear sh** in the buckwheat?

You're such a nut

I don't run out of love

No one talks to my girls like that

Show me to him

Help me hide - not sure I can take another minute of that

Stop trying to worry it away

What a dink

Boobear

There's no one like my girls

Mags-zee-pie

What are we going to do today?

Never give up

If life wasn't easy we'd already be in Heaven

I'm not doing you a favor, I'm giving me a gift

Oh my Mother (insert laugh)

That's a whole nother story

Alright, Suzy - time to let it go

You're as cute as your Papa

Hey Suzy!

You don't know how good you've got it

Everything good you got from me ... ;)

I hear you, turkey

Doing nothing drives me nuts

Bring your car over here, I'll wash it

You don't say

Go pick out a color - I need to paint

He/She was obviously dropped often on his/her head

Dipsh**

Whole new kind of crazy there

For Pete's Sake!

Hot Toddy

Pizon

Now, listen up

Quit your suzing

I will always be in your heart

You can't fool your Papa

I know you need a hug

Stop trying to be tough and give me a hug

Big for your britches

Such a ding dong

Something else

You're never getting rid of me

Can't just sit around here all day doing nothing

We'll never understand it

Oh how I love your Mother

My prayer for you

I'll always love you, no matter what

How's my girl?

Driving me nuts

That's it

Enough already

Now get over here, sit on your Papa's lap

Now get over here and give me a hug

We're not going to let that happen

God has a plan for your life

I had the best Dad

Your father was a great man

When I get to heaven...

I can't take all that

Oh, you are going to get yourself in trouble young lady, hehe

You're a piece of work

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

We need to have a talk

Now, slow down

Bring those little girls over here

Now, you just go away, she wants her Papa

Now, listen to your Mother

You're Papa's Girl

Now you know your Mother loves you, she just gets a little worried sometimes

Get over here

Now where are you off to now?

Just sit down and relax for awhile

Now, just listen for a minute

He's full of sh**

Just give me one hour alone in a room with him

I'd like to ring his neck

He is so blind

Why, don't you look nice

I wouldn't let that happen

It's okay to trust me

No one loves you like the Big Guy

Your Mother is so pretty

I'll see you in the morning

Sleep Tight, Night

Trust in Him

He will never forsake you

How are you and God doing?

It's the only thing that matters

Papa will make it better

Just tell me what you need

Don't be thinking that you can hide from me, because you can't

Hey, what's going on here?!

Oh, you are such a piece of work

Watch this...hee hee

Where's your Mama?

If you think that's right

You think so, huh?

Oh, he doesn't know his --- from his -----

Here we go again, here comes another

For crying out loud

Now you just sit down right here by your Papa for awhile

It's going to be okay, I promise

He will never leave you, you will never be alone

I'm so proud of you

You make me so proud

I love you, honey

Everything is going to be alright

Where's my sweetie, have you seen your Mom?

Meet me in Heaven

Just make sure you get up there

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Most of all precious, for me...

"I know what you meant."

Unknown said...

And ....... "I'm not going anywhere, I promise." ='(