Saturday, January 3, 2009

Please God, Leave Our Papa Alone

Honestly, God...if You're thinking that it's time to bring him Home, I'm sorry, God...I know I shouldn't even think this, let alone express it publicly, but...You're wrong, God, You may have made a mistake...

Granted, I can understand why you'd want him, full time up there, and try as I might, I of course can't blame you for feeling that way.  We all feel that way about him here too...why grown adults literally fight over who gets to spend the most time with him, which is really a kind of ugly thing to witness, but anyway...I regress...

Seriously though, God.  Take a look around up there.  There's really good stuff there already, right?  And a lot of them too, I would easily guess, bet they might keep you pretty busy, huh? Are sure you really want another one so soon?  Just, think about it, God...it's okay to "change" Your mind.

Isn't Moses, Noah, Abraham, George, C.S. Lewis, Pope John Paul, Mother Theresa, Mary (as in Your Mom) and Joseph, Esther, Ruth, Boaz...you get my point, right God?  The list could go on and on and on...think about it, God.  

You've already got most of the good people up there already, but here on earth...looking around...quite often...we've only got one, God.  Do you really think it's a good idea to take our ONE away?

Lord, I know You'll make the right decision, after all, You are GOD...

In the meantime, God...we'll be praying, hopefully anticipating that amazing miracle that only You can provide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still to this day cannot truly fathom nor wrap my head around the fact that He really did take you from us ... I honestly had then thought that He never really would ... but He did ... still not okay with that ......