Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peace4 and PapAmore


I just talked to MaggiesRose and she asked me to tell everyone .....

If you wish to do something to honor Odee, in lieu of flowers, to please donate to the Peace4 the Missing Non Profit fund. He was very proud of everything that has come together here and he would be honored to see Peace4 the Missing grow into something that will truly help the families of the missing and victims of crime.

You can send any donations to:

Peace4 the Missing
121 Lafayette Ave.
Grand Haven, MI 49417

Arend Lenderink
(June 24, 1937 - January 11, 2009) 

Please Continue Reading HERE


1 comment:

nicole_rc said...

Hello. I read your post in reference to your fathers services today. It was absolutely beautiful!! Im glad you were so pleased with the day. The picture of your father by the ocean is lovely. I can't imagine what you are going thru nor do I really know what to say, except hang in there and hold on to the memories. My good friend Dustin passed away last week. He was only a friend but my heart aches eachday for him and his fiancee. I spoke to his fiancee today and it is so hard to find the right words to say in the midst of her emotions and missing him. She said each day gets more difficult and it will get better in time. I love this blog you created for him. It is very colorful. I went and read about Dan. Wow, what a story he has. You have a passion for helping others,like I do. I guess with this disease comes a whole lot of learning how to live-if you know what I mean. God bless, nicole
www.caringbridge.org/visit/welovebev
www.caringbridge.org/visit/dustinsmith